Tuesday, November 9, 2010
* The Winner of the "Defaced" shirt from Zombie Liquorice has been notified through e-mail! And thus that contest has came to an end. However, hang in there if you lost, because I'm sure I'll have more contest on the way very very soon!
* Anyone heard of this Midnight Son movie yet?? I've been told that the vampires don't sparkle here in this grimier vampire movie. And who knows how it will be, but kudos for not going the soft route with it. Oh, and here's the trailer!
* Soo, anyone heard of this The Walking Dead show yet? I liked the comics, and so far I like the show. However, I'd really love if people would wait until we've seen more than two episodes before you go around screaming, "Greatest.Series.Ever!"..I mean come on guys, keep it in your pants. It's only been TWO episodes.
* As I type this now, Kanye West, if having a hissy fit on Twitter. I'd love to do the same sometime. Sadly, nobody would probably pay any attention to it. Much less, add it into their news things on their horror blog.
* I'm hearing that the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie will be called "Leatherface 3-D". And as soon as I heard that my interest dropped to a level 3. They also say the plot will ignore the sequels and be a direct sequel to the original. At this point in time, I'm more interested in Paranormal Activity 2, SAW 3-D, The Human Centipede 2, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2, than I am this.
Well that's all I got! Shockingly, I haven't had much to say as of late, and this aren't catching my interest. But stay tuned for more reviews and such!